Friday, April 5, 2013

Our Easter Week - The Video!


Here's everything we did this week, I hope you enjoy it!


BTW, the music in the video is by Kat Quinn. I heard her on Jimmy Fallon last week - she was in the audience and participated in the Battle of the Instant Songwriters (she's the second girl). She was amazing, so I decided to look her up and found her site here. I found this song "What Love Feels Like" and fell in love with it. You should check out the rest of her stuff, it's all really good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by Dana!

    Yeah, I love making the videos - and the kids are so used to it, they barely notice anymore. Years from now when their baby books are still only half filled, and I haven’t completed a single scrapbook page – at least they’ll be able to watch these videos!

    ReplyDelete